With the new Certificate Verification feature in MyNCIDQ, active Certificate holders may verify their Certificate to anyone at any time. You may verify your Certificate to any state board or provincial association, allied organization, employer, or anyone else for only US$5 each.
The credential verification system will send an email with a link and a unique password so that the information can be accessed securely. The password expires after 14 days, but the verification may be printed.
Online Certificate verification is a benefit for active Certificate holders. If your Certificate is not active, you must first reinstate it to active status before using this service. The paper-based verification system will be available through May 31, 2011. Beginning June 1, NCIDQ will no longer accept paper requests for send paper verifications. Verifications will be available online for active Certificate holders only.
- You may verify to one organization or person at a time. You must submit additional requests ($5 each) for each organization or person.
- Electronic verifications are good for 14 days, after which you will need to submit another one and pay an additional US$5 if the recipient did not view your verification before it expired.
- The email will come from CredentialVerificationServices@integral7.com, not NCIDQ. Your recipient should add this sender to their “Safe Senders” list.
To Verify Your Certificate:
- Log into your MyNCIDQ account.
- Under the Certificate Holders heading on the left-menu, click “Certificate Verifications.”
- Select your Options.
- Click to check the box NCIDQ Certificate.
- Click to check the box All Programs.
- If you are an active NCIDQ volunteer, you will see an additional Volunteer box. Click to check this box if you want the recipient to know that you are a volunteer. Uncheck it if you do not.
- Click to check “Send Detailed Events” if you want to the recipient to see all of your Certificate renewal history. Uncheck it if you simply want the recipient to know that you are an active Certificate holder.
- Choose who should receive the email.
- To send to a state board, provincial agency or allied organization, select one from the drop-down box. You can send to as many as you like, but you may only send one at a time. Each verification costs $5.
- To send to an individual or other organization not listed, type in the e-mail address of the recipient. Please be certain the email is correct. There are no refunds for misdirected or mis-typed emails.
- Type a message to the recipient.
- Check the checkbox authorizing us to send your credential.
- Click “Preview Report.” A sample will open up in your browser window.
- Review the report, and click “Purchase Report.” Each verification costs US$5. Your credit card statement will not say NCIDQ. It will have our technology partner’s name on it. Your statement will read “Integral 7” or “Integral 7 Publish Credential.”